HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
[button size=”smallmedium_rd_bt” t_color=”#ffffff” b_color=”#0a2e36″ t_hover_color=”#ffffff” b_hover_color=”#006996″ radius=”5″ url=”http://www.timecritical.com.au/students/” position=”ta_right”]Student Progress & Results[/button]
1-day Pre-course Assessment
Welcome to the 1-day nationally accredited HLTAID003 Provide first aid online pre-course assessment.
We trust your learning experience with Time Critical will meet your educational needs and expectations.
This on-line pre-course assessment consists of:
• A self-paced learning module
• Assessment tasks
About your online pre-assessment
In this course you will be provided with learning resources followed by an assessment quiz. To pass the pre-course assessment you will need to achieve 100% completion rate in each section. To achieve 100% you have the ability to resit assessments.
It will take you approximately 2-3 hours to complete your online pre-course assessment. You can log in and out as many times as necessary to complete the assessments.
The training will move you automatically and systematically through the resources and assessments. There are 44 assessments with a total of 96 questions. Some assessments have one question and others have more. At the top of the page it will indicate what assessment you are at, i.e. Assessment 10 of 44.
To start your learning journey, please follow these steps:
• At the bottom of this page select START ASSESSMENT
• Read through the resources until the end
• Select the TAKE QUIZ button at the end of the resources
• Complete your quiz
• Questions with more than one answer will be indicated with a ☐
• Questions with only one answer will be indicated with a ⃝
• Some questions will require you to enter text, which can be a word or a number
• All questions should be answered before you choose SUBMIT
• At the completion of your quiz, you will be advised whether you have PASSED or FAILED
• If you have PASSED, select NEXT to move to the next assessment
• If you have FAILED, select RETAKE QUIZ
• Refer to step 1
If you wish to stop the assessment
- Select STUDENT PAGE
- Choose LOGOUT at the top right hand side
To resume your assessment
- Log back in, go to the Time Critical website
- Choose COURSES then HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Select STUDENT PROGRESS & RESULTS
- In the QUIZZES TO COMPLETE section choose the quiz that is not locked and resume your assessment
Once all quizzes have been completed you will be returned to the Student Page where you will be shown your pass rate. If you have not achieved 100%, return to the incorrectly answered quizzes and retake the assessment.
Time Critical will be notified of your completion once all assessments have been passed. You have now completed your online pre-assessment and are not required to do anything further.
At the completion of your practical assessment you will be provided with your Statement of Attainment / Certificate via email.
For assistance in your online learning journey with Time Critical, please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 9207 2900 during office hours or firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Thank you for completing your training with Time Critical CPR & First Aid!
If your web browser is not compatible, please try another
Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox
Participant Handbook for information on your rights and responsibilities, course information and policies.
[button size=”smallmedium_rd_bt” t_color=”#ffffff” b_color=”#2cb200″ t_hover_color=”#ffffff” b_hover_color=”#198900″ radius=”5″ url=”http://www.timecritical.com.au/anzcor/”]Start Assessment[/button]