Pre-course online theory and assessment for the 1-day
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Welcome to the theory learning and assessment of your nationally accredited course.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults.
This unit consists of three individual nationally accredited units:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
About Your On-line Learning
- This online learning consists of five (5) modules
- Every module is followed by a short quiz
- In order to move on to the next module, you have to achieve a 100% pass rate in every quiz. You will be able to resit the assessments if you have not initially reached your 100%
- Time Critical will be notified of your course completion once the final quiz has been successfully completed
Participants will be assessed throughout the 1 day course and will need to have completed the following in order to be deemed competent:
- Satisfactorily completed all written assessments and questionnaires within this online module
- Successfully completed all tasks allocated within the practical assessments
- Showed considerable knowledge in the application of equipment and techniques covered within this course
For more information on the course content, please go to www.timecritial.com.au
We trust you enjoy your learning journey with us and look forward to meeting you on the course.
For support with your online learning, please contact (08)
92072900 during office hours or email@example.com
at any time.